What Civ did you choose and Why in one sentence or less

Just for fun in one sentence or less explain why you chose the civ you did - I’ll start:

Ripchee - Because I’m a cat (person) - my alter ego is a panther and I like to travel in prides

Ripchee. Because I’m love(or hate? but it’s different size of one medal) sabers.

1 Like

Peoples realm.

I kinda fell in love with the back story early on and while the strengths of the race have been whittled away as changes have come. I feel more at home with them than any other.

1 Like

syntis because robot

Mankind, because I enjoy struggle.

3 Likes

Syntis - I’m allergic to cats and I hate people.

1 Like

Syntis - it’s easier to manage, I can lay minefields fast and run away lol and I am more help to my teammates.

Mankind, because I’m new and it seemed like a good place to start.

1 Like

@Procrastinator you may come to regret that :slight_smile: but they do have nice looking ships in my opinion. Their ships need alot of attention as they just can’t compete with the battleship being the possible exception i believe.

1 Like

@Veqlargh You talking to the wrong person here lol. I chose Syntis, looked like the best pick of races, their combat bonuses seem to be on another level.

3 Likes

@Procrastinator yeah selected the wrong person…le sigh :slight_smile:

Peoples Realm, because I prefer the quality of their ships.

2 Likes

PR because of their story and strict discipline.

2 Likes

Syntis because one day you will become “one of us”

1 Like

Syntis. Because being a total newbie a week ago I looked at the races’ descriptions and the “do not have to deal with hapiness” was decisive for me : one less thing to learn during this beta round.

3 Likes

Ripchee. Because kitties.

1 Like