We’ve had several reports about structures disappearing from a planet with no explanation why. For example:
- A shipyard is no longer on a planet
- There are no notifications/planet log entries to indicate it was destroyed by rioting or an orbital strike
- Happiness level looks good enough to not have caused rioting in the first place
From the cases we’ve been able to look in to, each instance was related to rioting, but the notification wasn’t generated. The reason the planet then has ok happiness is because the destruction of the structure lead to happiness improving (probably as a result of one less undesirable structure).
Apologies for any confusion and frustration caused by this. We plan to do the following:
- Make it much less likely that a shipyard can be destroyed by rioting in the first place
- Fix the missing notification about the structure being destroyed by rioting and clarify which structure it was
In the meantime, please let us know if you do inexplicably lose a structure and are fairly sure it wasn’t related to rioting.