This is a major potential exploit and/or Bug

@joe I am just going to put this here so it might get your attention, but there is a major exploit/bug with Syntis that makes them 2-3 times more powerful than others. I will be PMing it to you.

Really curious to know this one, as I certainly haven’t figured it out yet.

Whelp after taking a closer look, it might be something every race can do. Need to know if it is intended…or not.

A syntis exploit I didn’t find yet? Hum…

Maybe I don’t even know that it’s an exploit, as I started this game with this pre-beta? Except the mining one - I reported it.

If it is already being widely used, then it might be helpful to share what it is so those of us who try to avoid using exploits can discuss it.

Welp looks like everyone can use it, and when I hear back from Joe I will talk about it more here. Lets just say that its going to be annoying, but if you don’t use it, you won’t be able to compete.

1 Like

just what we need, one of those kinds of “features”

We’ve had a couple like that over the various Alpha’s lol. Hope this one is fixable.

OK so, this is a BUG, so I won’t say what it is, and hopefully it will be fixed in the next patch.

1 Like

After it gets fixed can you tell us what it was?

lol, we need emojis and no 20 word minimum on posting lol

1 Like

I am asking because i am in a fight with a guy who seems to have expanded by leaps and bounds, or essentially put all his efforts into building a single ship.

Pepe? Is that you? 12 Sabres dropping out of cloak and beam reaming your a$$ is not fun ask me how I know…