System Requirements

Operating system

Unfortunately, Alpha is only available for Windows PC (Mac support will come during Beta). If you have received a Steam key for Alpha but are unable to play right now, you will be able to redeem your key until the end of Beta (we’ll let everyone know as soon as a Mac release is available via Steam). We apologize for the inconvenience and are keen to get Mac supported as soon as we can.

Hardware

The game is yet to go through an extensive optimization process. Therefore we currently haven’t produced a set of minimum hardware requirements. If your machine is fairly modern with a dedicated graphics card, it should be able to run the game. If your machine is unable to run the game or the performance is unsatisfactory, please either post your details in this thread or send me a PM (please include the 2 files explained in the following post: https://wiki.outscape.net/Submit_System_Files).

DirectX requirements

The Outscape client software utilizes the Unity game engine which has the following DirectX version requirements:

DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities

buen dia… gracias por la invitacion , ya descargue el archivo pero cuando lo intento abrir el juego me aparece esto, me podrian indicar que sucede

@joe

Hey, I meet the client software requirement with my MacBook, would I be able to play?
I just received a key, haven’t activated it yet.
Let me know,
Thanks!

Hi Kay, unfortunately not at the moment. If you redeem your Steam key on a Mac, Steam will tell you that your platform is not supported. I’ve updated the original post to explain that you will still be able to redeem your Steam key in the future though (when Mac support is available or if you have access to a Windows PC at some point).

1 Like

Can we please get an update on Mac support? Just wondering when I’ll be able to try this game out. Thanks

1 Like