Syntis Ship repair module and troops

So I’ve done all the research but I can’t add the self repair module or troop transport to any of my ships. I went through each ships options when designing but neither the repair or troop transport were available.

Troops can only go on the corvette, frigates and cruisers.

There are only two hulls you cant use a repair module on. The dreadnought and the large cargo hull. This is due to no large repair module only small and medium and those hulls don’t have medium or small slots.

1 Like

I have an experience that I couldn’t find some modules.
Then, I managed to find them by filtering slot size (the checkboxes placed upwards in the design view).
The view hide the modules when the number of their kind exceeds the pages (certainly five pages?)

I can’t be sure that my case corresponds to your case. I hope this helps you.

2 Likes

Thank you. When designing ships I can’t filter to modules or else the repair hull and troop transport don’t show up. Also the numbers 1 through 5 on the bottom of designing the ship I had to go through.
It’s a design problem

Thank you. When designing ships I can’t filter to modules or else the repair hull and troop transport don’t show up. Also the numbers 1 through 5 on the bottom of designing the ship I had to go through.
It’s a design problem.