OK back to my nagging! Feed back folks, had several of the old hands give me some pointers of what there dissatisfaction are with the Wiki, lets take that a touch further. What do you think it should be doing for the game community?
- I would like: Upgrading stats to be easier to find
- I would like: More how to do “X” Guides
- I would like: more detail on Technologies and their effects
- I would like: more accurate details on Ships (Please specify in a comment)
- I would like: more background on the Galaxy of Outscape
- I would like: the Wiki made more user friendly (Please specify in a comment)
- I would like: Something not listed here (Please specify in a comment)
Please unless you have looked at the wiki in the last month refrain from “Oh its useless” or “it never has what I was looking for” comments.
Yes I know, I agree, why do you think I’m gonna take a punt at fixing that.
I just would like a direction from the greater community where to start and what you my peers think will make the most difference fastest. Otherwise I’ll do whatever strikes my fancy and thats not always the best for the greater number.
Older players yes I know you have a lot of it in your head and “know” the way it works, great! How can that be translated to the Wiki pages for the (hopefully) hordes of players that will descend later. The Wiki is all our chances to leave a legacy of our Alpha experiences
Cheers! /Zath out