Servers offline: May 27 [Resolved]

Hi everyone,

We’re having issues again today with one of the game servers. It started about an hour ago (06:15 UTC).

Like what was happening yesterday, you may still be able to connect to the game but orders won’t work.

We’re looking into it now and will resolve this as soon as possible. I’ll post you an update when I know more.

Your patience is appreciated in the meantime.

Update: the game servers should be back online. Please let us know if you continue to have any issues.

Would love to know what/who is causeing this issue

I cannot log in indeed. Please update the Service Status every now and then :slight_smile:

https://outscape.net/service-status/

Yesterday’s issue was related to fleet automation, today’s is related to new stat tracking that will be used in an upcoming feature.

Sorry about the inaccuracy of that page. It’s automatically generated and needs to be reworked to take into account this type of downtime. Because the server is restarting and crashing in a loop, it doesn’t always detect an issue.

@joe i can only hope its some allince related feture as we really need something

1 Like

Update: the game servers should be back online. Please let us know if you continue to have any issues.

Any word on if that stats tracking thing would be allince related

Not directly, but it will tie in to the current diplomacy feature. I’ll post more details on this when I can.