Patch v120 will be released today at 16:30 UTC. Once the update has started the servers will be offline for around 30-45 minutes. We’ll update this thread as soon as the patch is ready and the servers are back online.
Update: this patch has now been released and the game servers are back online.
Patch Notes v120
- Minefields: fleets moving in a system can’t be damaged by a minefield covering that system
- Fighter carriers: fighters are now launched much earlier in a battle - at the very start
- Increased armor bane weapon damage per round (DPR): Small AB cannon from 1% to 2%, Ripchee beam T1 from 8% to 14%, Ripchee beam T2 from 10% to 16%
- Optimized star system labels to improve game client performance as exploration history grows
- If you have a lot of exploration history and don’t notice a big performance boost, there’s a new ‘Clear exploration history’ button on the in-game settings you could try if you’re ok with clearing exploration history. If you do, please let us know how you get on e.g. if clearing exploration history resolved your performance issue or not.
- On building and blueprint list pages tooltips were blinking when filters were checked
- Fixed a crash related to active minesweeper flagships being destroyed
- Fixed a crash related to orbital bombing and player populations
- Fixed an exception triggered by a player viewing a colony as they lose it
Updating the game client: the game should be automatically updated via Steam. Please check here if the download doesn’t automatically start when you launch Steam.