Patch v117 will be released today at 17:00 UTC. Once the update has started the servers will be offline for around 30-45 minutes. We’ll update this thread as soon as the patch is ready and the servers are back online.
Update: this has now been completed, the game servers should be back online.
Features and changes
- Home planet minimum surface deposits increased: Beron from 6k to 10k, Farsu from 3k to 8k, all others from 3k to 5k
- An exception was triggered in multiple scenarios but most commonly when opening chat (see here for an example)
- The correct amount of science points weren’t always deducted from the balance when ordering research of a technology
- Fleet guards were able to travel beyond the newbie protected zone. They still will when pursuing a fleet but will quickly catch the fleet and return. If necessary we can add extra checks to break off their interception if they travel too far away.
- When editing the alliance info the ‘tag’ field was wrongly flagged as not unique (in reference to your own use of the tag)
Updating the game client: the game should be automatically updated via Steam. Please check here if the download doesn’t automatically start when you launch Steam.