Patch v113 will be released today at 15:15 UTC. Once the update has started the servers will be offline for up to 60 minutes. We’ll update this thread as soon as the patch is ready and the servers are back online.
Update : this patch has now been released and the game servers should be back online.
Full patch notes
Features and changes
- Auto-resource transfer for fleets: fleets can now automatically transfer resources from a colony to either another colony or a jettison pod. Check out the wiki for full details. This is only the first version and we’re keen to improve it, so please share your feedback with us once you’ve had a chance to try it out.
- Higher tax rates have a higher negative effect on happiness. It’s still possible for organic civs to temporarily tax at a high rate, but it’s more difficult to maintain a high tax rate due to this increased negative happiness effect. You can find out more about this change on the forum.
- Increased minor civilization’s tax tolerance compared to the major civilizations.
- The major civs will be more sensitive to higher tax rates and less sensitive to the lowest tax rates - but the minor factions will be less sensitive to taxes overall, which will make them even more valuable than they are now.
- The base credit income rate from taxation has been boosted by 12% (which means a bit more income without doing anything)
- Syntis players will now get the happiness bonus from a 100% happy organic second population. It was by design that they didn’t originally, but we’ve changed it following your feedback.
- Improvements to the UI to clarify the situation with happiness e.g. whether the bonus is being applied or not, that Syntis aren’t affected by happiness
- Beron costs increased:
- Syntis Depositor (City Center) growth/economy boost increased: 8% to 9% (lvl1), 12% to 18% (lvl2)
- Spawn codes:
- Prevent spawn codes being used in systems with another player. For example, if Player A invites Player B to spawn onto one of their colonies, they will be unable to do so if Player C has a colony in that system (Player A can have another colony in that system but a third player can’t have any). You can find out more about this change on the forum.
- Prevent spawn codes being used for planets no longer colonized. This prevents a player from spawning back into the game on one of their former colonies.
- Choose which population to displace when invading a colony with 2 civ populations already (instead of removing the smallest population by default).
Updating the game client: the game should be automatically updated via Steam. Please check here if the download doesn’t automatically start when you launch Steam.