Release: Game update [v.0.99] [Complete]

Hi everyone,

Patch 0.99 will be released in a few minutes at 16:15 UTC. It’s a minor patch with a change to the galaxy visual design and some bug fixes. Details to follow.
Once the update begins the game servers will be offline for up to an hour.

Update: this patch has now been released

Please note: while releasing this patch we generated a test galaxy that is listed from the Skirmish slot in the game lobby. It’s not possible to join it. If you try to join it a web page should open explaining that it’s a test galaxy. Apologies again to those of you still waiting to join a galaxy, we will update you on when one will be available as soon as we can, your patience is appreciated.

2 Likes

Full patch notes

Patch 0.99

• The visual design of the galaxy has been restored/improved
  • A couple of issues that caused the server to crash were fixed (including the cause of the server crash yesterday evening)
  • Added metrics that enable us to better monitor game client performance
4 Likes

Update: this patch has now been released

So we have a new universe in Skimish mode. Its huge. What are the rules of it? any changes was made (most players didnt played in skimish in Alpha).

It’s not a live galaxy. If you try to join it a web page should open explaining that it’s a test: https://outscape.net/testing/

I’ll add a note to the post to clarify.

Was confused becouse displayed that it have 2 players or so. Anyway i m too busy trying to reach #2 in global rating and wipe out some ppl from current galaxy xD

Have an update on a second galaxy?

2 Likes
1 Like

Yup, Joe posted it a few minutes after I brought this up again. haha