Release: Game update [v.0.972] [Complete]

Hi everyone,

Patch 0.972 is going to be released shortly at 16:00 UTC. It contains a couple of bug fixes:

• Players were seeing systems and planets coloured green when they shouldn’t have been (because there wasn’t a treaty with an active player)
  • Labels were missing and stars were blurred for some systems on the very outskirts of the galaxy

Once the update begins the game servers will be offline for up to thirty minutes.

Update: this patch has now been released

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Posted a link here in Chat before I logged out.

Anymore thought on that in game announcement ticker Joe? I know I know only so many pairs of hands :slight_smile:

Also fielded four inquires from new folks stuck at the lobby stage due to the Galaxy closure… Any news on the second Galaxy we can pass on greatly appreciated :smiley:

3 Likes

I agree with you and think we need something there as soon as possible (a way to present critical messages in-game to players without having to rely on them checking the forum/blog). I’ll bring it up again with the devs.

1 Like

Curious what happens when it is unoccupied, you occupy it, a treaty member occupies it and a non treaty member occupies one system. Will it have 4 colors?