Release: Game update [v.0.93](Skirmish) [Complete]

Skirmish galaxy (v.0.93) is about to be released. The server will go offline shortly at 15:00 UTC. Once the update begins, the servers should be offline for up to 2 hours.

Updating the game client: the game should be automatically updated via Steam. Please check here if the download doesn’t automatically start when you launch Steam.

Update: this has been completed, the game is back online.

6 Likes

Full patch notes

Features and changes

• New Alpha 3 Skirmish galaxy launched, ready for players to join.
  • All stars on the map are now visible - including those not in scanner range - and fleets can be ordered to move to them (for small galaxies like the Skirmish only - not the large Alpha 3 main galaxy).
  • 3 new minor factions have been added: Evolvanians, Skregons and the Harpy (minor factions are added to a galaxy at the time it is generated, so they will be in the new Alpha 3 Skirmish galaxy and future galaxies, but not the ongoing Alpha 3 main galaxy). Each minor faction provides its own distinct benefit to the colony.
  • 2 existing minor factions also provide their own distinct benefits to the colony (for the Skirmish galaxy and future galaxies - not the Alpha 3 main galaxy). Akorokken: provide 4 extra science points when colonized (like having 4 labs built on that planet). Mountain Giants: increase construction speed by 60% and contribute 100% of their population to the home guard.

Are these changes only in the skirmish galaxy?

Yes, they don’t affect the ongoing Alpha 3 main galaxy - just the Skirmish. Apologies for any confusion.

Honestly they should give a lab every 5,000 population and make them worthwhile in the main galaxie.

1 Like

There is a single chat for both galaxies, this is NOT a good idea. My messages regarding the Main Galaxy will get buried and not seen. We should have separate chats.

Game seems to be down on Both Galaxies as of this time stamp,

1 Like

I’m back in on the main galaxy.

I feel the so called 10x home planet res was a lie. 1k zyril and limbalt, only 800k baron and only 300k farsu. My home planet in the main galaxy had more than this.

Game offline again. Time line for repair?

They are sleeping now, when they wake up.