Problem with Automation

THE GOVERNER IS CORRUPTED. I REPEAT, THE GOVERNER IS CORRUPTED.

I do not know what got into the governer, but damn if it is not overbuilding things and not upgrading it.

Case Study 1:
The governer builds over 40 happiness buildings. like, for real, 40 happiness buildings. I upgraded some, and he continues to build more. I do not know what his job is, but it definitely isn’t building according to the mining rate I have set. you just need 31 buildings to tax ripchee at 100%, what else does the governer plan to do with those “entertainment buildings”?. My tax dollars ain’t supposed to go to the enjoyment of the governer.

Case Study 2:
Is the governer a glutton? Because I am 100% sure he is. He built 60 farms, to support 500k population??? I upgraded some of it as well, and he continues to build it. wow.

I rest my case. The conclusion? The governer is shitty and needs to be fired. Please replace with a better logic system such as priorities.

Example:
Desired amount of Mines (split into individual mines)
Desired amount of Happiness (input number)
Desired amount of Power (input number)
Desired amount of whatever buildings I want (input number)
Priority, whether to achieve it through building and upgrading, or building alone.

@joe

2 Likes

LMAO :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hello My name is Zathabar and I’m a Govenaholic…
[Hi Zathabar]

I’ve been trying to go auto governor clean for a few days now and well its been tough, I kinda miss seeing half my treasury disappear at random and well it was so cute when it would upgrade ALL the farms on a planet causing a famine when doing one at a time would have caused no issues

But I’m taking it day by day and adjusting.

I agree with Noob, its a good idea and could be a great mechanic but needs work still

1 Like

I had the governors go off the rails early on, and just turned them all off. Couldn’t afford all the crazy stuff they wanted to build, and now that I can, I don’t want all of the crazy stuff they want to build.

We need more customization, either from the start or via research.

2 Likes

Took this homeworld from a player that has been inactive over a month and never replied to any messages over that time. Auto build still over building farms. Planet is 17km and has room for 801,000 syntis and farms for 2.1 million. @joe Auto build also stays on after a successful invasion and I feel that should reset to off when taken over.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reports here, I’ll get one of the devs to take a look.

I think so too, I’ll suggest it.

4 Likes