Potential Exploit Reported

I reported a significant and potential exploit to my coalition’s leadership that MAY provide a pay to win advantage to any player utilizing it. I have advised our leadership of the details and they are in communications with IDA regarding it. I will be advised once they have settled how this issue will be prevented.

Most pointless post of the week goes to…

Auto research and auto build are kind of a PTW thing… login, colonise a bit… auto… sell account…sigh…

6 Likes

PTW, not necessarily. The person has to pay for the game, they can build it up to a certain level, and then sell of the entire Steam account I suppose. The individual doing this must be pretty set on making money and the player buying it must really desire to be #1 for money lol. This would be pretty impossible to stop from happening as long as the game is offered on Steam.

Pretty sure I brought up people building and selling accounts back in Alpha two. No easy way to stop it. Just like no easy way to stop the selling of stolen commander cards in GO2. Never share passwords…

IDA handing out keys like candy also didn’t help…

Yeah, I mean, you can sell all sorts of things here, and on going too.

They are going to need to embrace that these things are going to happen, and try and regulate it in a way that helps the overall game.