Labels Disappearing

• What happened
    All the labels for everything disappear. Planet names, system names, fleet names, travel times, any sort of text (other than chats) just…poof, gone.

• What were you doing at the time
    Existing. It doesn’t seem to be consistent, nor is the timing between each time consistent. It seems like the only way to get my labels back is to reboot the game. Latest instance, I was chatting in the galaxy and private chats.

• When did this happen
    This started happening a few weeks ago in Main 1? It happened so rarely though that I didn’t pay much attention. However, it happened to me twice today in Main 2, and both times happened when I was chatting.

• Is this the first time it happened
    No. Originally started in Main 1.

Space bar turns them off.

1 Like

Hi, apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this. Is it still frequently happening to you?

@WarMongers, yes, I know, but usually that’s when I’m holding down the spacebar to toggle them. In this case, they were just permanently gone until restart.

@joe, no worries about the delay. I have not encountered it again; it doesn’t seem to happen often. Unfortunately, I’ve not been able to play as much as of late, so I’m unable to tell if it’ll continue to be a recurring issue. I can post on here if I encounter the bug again?

Thanks for your time!

2 Likes