I’ve submitted many bug reports. More screens are in discord. Adding a post.
- Verified Integrity of game files
- Reinstalled client
On load, client loads null error about planets.
Event, I think:
I was offline, or in a phase where the server had kicked me but the client was still open? Not sure which I was in when, a neighbour colonized / dual popped one of my open planets. Upon reloading the client, the system is a black hole.
- Mouseover the system title results in ui null errors. Eventually the client crashes.
- Zooming into the system results in null error loop and crash. I never see a planet, just a black void.
- No population or border are visible on system anymore (bc it is null serverside?)
- But my neighbour seems fine.
- Playing with other planets eventually does some kind of planet update and things explode again