Hardware related performance issues?

If you have - or had - any hardware related performance issues please let us know in this thread. We have seen a couple of posts related to issues with graphics that we’re looking in to, but it would be useful for us to see the scale of any hardware related performance issues some of you may have experienced.

• Were you able to start the game from Steam?
  • Did you need to tweak anything to get it working?
  • If you are seeing any lag on which screen(s) does it happen?
  • Anything else you think we should know?

If you are having an issue, details of your PC’s graphics card, memory, CPU would be useful.

1 Like

I’ve had issues when playing on my lower end laptop (4gb of ram) ,2 cores. But it is possible to start up the game(on low graphics) from steam. The challenging part is getting into a galaxy because the game freezes up at the galaxy loading screen. I tried disabling Volumetric fog which helps a little bit. Just recently I’ve been trying to limit the max fps from the settings. But sadly in the end it takes at least 4 tries to get into the galaxy.

I hope this helps you guys in optimizing the game for lower end laptops. :slightly_smiling_face:

My last thoughts is that Outscape isn’t low end PC/laptop friendly.

Update: I lowered the max FPS to 55 and turned the resolution down and it is possible to get in the game In about 3 tries or less.

1 Like