Game is extremely slow to respond

Both universes are extremely slow to respond. It’s taking 30 seconds to a minute for commands to take effect. As far as I’m concerned this makes the game unplayable.

1 Like

Yes the lag is bad on A3 server.

0 Likes

I can’t even log in.

0 Likes

Down for maint now…

0 Likes

The devs are taking a look at the moment - will let you know when we know more. Thanks.

3 Likes

Game should be running again. The devs identified the issue and will attempt to prevent it from happening again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe we are all owed 8.4 Space Ponies for this inconvenience. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Whooo slooooowwwed right down again for me overnight… :frowning:

1 Like

Ya lag is back again.

0 Likes

I tried to log in, got authorization failed more than once. Signed in again to IDA (not via steam), it was accepted and authorized and let me in. But the lag is so bad commands don’t register for several minutes.

0 Likes

The devs will get performance back to normal shortly - I’ll post here once that has happened.

The issue causing these slowdowns is understood so it should be addressed shortly and prevented from happening again (it’s related to a change with how a recently upgraded database version works).

1 Like

The lag has gone for now. It could come back again before we’ve resolved the cause. If you notice it, please let us know here. Thanks.

3 Likes

@joe Several seconds of lag is back.

0 Likes

I logged out the game due to the lag last evening. And it looks like research is stopped since the time I logged out. The counters should be counting down but are stuck. Is it possible to rectify this issue @joe and @mel

0 Likes

The issue that was causing the lag should have been fixed today. I just checked and research seems to be counting down correctly. Is anyone else having any issues?

1 Like

the timer for me has caught up now. Thanks Joe

1 Like

Seems to be fine atm.

0 Likes