Game Crashes after running for a bit

I’ll start the game up and load into the skirmish map and after a few minutes I’ll crash to a blue screen and the system will restart.

The debuglog in the root of the outscape folder has this single solitary message in it:
[0317/010041.364:ERROR:settings.cc(325)] Settings version is not 1

In the Outscape_Data folder, when I look in the outscape_log.tx, I see the following errors:

Animator.GotoState: State could not be found

(Filename: Line: 1103)

Invalid Layer Index ‘-1’

(Filename: Line: 699)

Animator.GotoState: State could not be found

(Filename: Line: 1103)

Invalid Layer Index ‘-1’

(Filename: Line: 699)

DEBUG: HTTP: Sending request to: https://web.prod.outscape.net/v2_texts/api/texts/get_texts
WARNING: Trying to save binary storage without loading - preventing override.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Whether it’s related to the crash or not, there does seem to be an issue with leftover developer settings referring to the Unity platform engine being left in the compiled game.

I’ve tried reinstalling DirectX and updated to NVidia Gameforce Driver 442.59. I’ve also tried running the game in Windows 8 compatibility with full screen optimizations disabled and DPI overridden to desktop settings.

If you give me a location to upload it to, I can provide the windows mini dump for the crash and the dxdiag info for my machine. I can, also, provide the logs for the games.