fleets/Ships still stuck in planets

It happens every time i send them into orbit of a planet both ships and full fleets. Nothing else really, just very bothersome.

this is a common problem that happens to many i know.
I see that it has been addressed in bugs, just leaving it here

Hello,
Thank you and Yes, we aware of this issue and were able to reproduce it. So it should be fixed very soon

Not to revive a long dead thread, but just to post that this happened to me in pre-Beta.

Behold, my scout ship stuck inside a planet:

I’ve tried moving in different directions, merging into other fleets, even turning on the olzine boosted drive and blasting out of the atmosphere, but it’s still stuck there. I thought I should report it formally before destroying the scout. Thoughts? Tips? Donations? :smile::crazy_face:

I can send any other data that might be needed. I just prefer to crop out my coordinates in the public forum.:wink:

This also deserves an accomplishment badge this bug has been around SOO LOONG

:clown_face:

Gratz Henry you now have a ship that can never be destroyed…

2 Likes

It did get fixed, it has reared it’s ugly head again. It’s good that this is posted on an “old” thread, shows that while it was fixed, it is now broken again in probably the same fashion.

1 Like

I hope it can get fixed fixed this time. Third time’s the charm, right? :slight_smile:

Please let me know what you’d want me to do with the ship. Otherwise, I might just do like Zathabar said and have an invincible scout. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you could leave it there for now that would be great, and I’ll get a dev to take a look as soon as possible (I’ve just checked on our test environment and can see it there stuck still).

1 Like

Having the same issue with a stuck fleet.

1 Like

We’re not yet sure what’s causing this to happen (fleets getting stuck in a planet) but in the next patch there’ll be a fix that will at least make it possible to move them out.

2 Likes

same problem here ;((

tnks for patch, now i can move from planet texture!:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

It should now be possible to move a fleet stuck in a planet out.

But we still need to get to the bottom of what’s causing it. If anyone is able to reproduce it please let us know.