Fleet order and more

I would like to add some suggestions for the beta to come about the fleet managing order.

1- Having to group many fleet in one massive group. Not to merge them in a mega fleet, but to be able to give simple order to many in one click, like: mouve to this planet; go explore this region; basic order.

2- Being able to add reation order to a fleet like: Attack any enemy in range; flee from any enemy fleet. (Alliance group would need to be made before I guess. AND most, order reation in case my fleet meet a mine field when Im off line.

3- And the most useful for me would be to DELAY ORDER in a time frame. Like I order my fleet to start moving to X system but in a delay of 4 hours. So my fleet would be arriving at the next time I log in.

The time aspect in this game is particular, I would like tool to manage this. I work, have kids, family, wife, dog… I can’t come online at will. I need way to manage my empire when I’m off line so they will not sit duck waiting to be shoot in the back.

4 Likes

As I recall some of the basic management features were to be included in the mobile version (not sure when they expect to have it), but not sure if that would cover all the specifics you are referring to in management. I know it was just to be some basic management.

Good ideas, I’ll add them both to the list.[quote=“ET1837, post:1, topic:467”]
Being able to add reation order to a fleet like: Attack any enemy in range; flee from any enemy fleet. (Alliance group would need to be made before I guess. AND most, order reation in case my fleet meet a mine field when Im off line.

I need way to manage my empire when I’m off line so they will not sit duck waiting to be shoot in the back.
[/quote]

This ability is planned, but it won’t be available in the immediate future. I’ll bring it up with the rest of the team though. The version after next will include “guard mode” which is the first step in that direction: fleets can be ordered into “guard mode” for a planet (possibly system). Any enemy fleet that enters will be attacked (as will any fleet already there when order is issued).

1 Like

I realize this is a 3 year old post, but it’s still an issue.

Can we get something as simple as a “send to” coord for each fleet rather than having to find the coord on the map when sending a fleet? This should be something simple to do (for the programmers) and would be a huge QOL improvement over how we send fleets now. Of course retaining the existing method as well.

Make an icon to initiate the “send to” option on the fleet commands, if activated you enter the “send to” coord, then the fleet moves in that direction from it’s present location.

2 Likes

Three years and we still don’t have a group select of fleets? :worried:

Makes me think we will never have SHIFT key command movement/attack either. Wonder if this is a game engine issue as on the face of it, does not seem that complex to implement.

No, I think it’s just gotten buried. I don’t think it would be complex either.

There is a good reason people keep suggesting to research the forum as most everything has been suggested in some form or another.

As for why? It goes back to a small dev team and too many players leading them astray with small tasks that didn’t really need to be worked on. Core game keeps getting put off imo.

3 Likes