Emoji? for the Forum

Is there anyway we can get some simple emoji’s for the forum. We can love a post, but can’t express anything else without an actual post, like funny, thumbs down, anger. Just a few simple ones so we don’t use words that might unintentionally inflame a situation and can just respond with our feelings about it without words. The writer of the post can see who posted the emoji if they’re available I’d hope and they can ask why privately if they feel the need to.

Obviously I’d expect an extreme dislike of a proposal to be backed up with respectful disagreement in words.

2 Likes

:hot_face::grinning::smile::grin::crazy_face::unamused::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face::sweat_smile::rofl::slightly_smiling_face: :thinking::thinking::thinking::wave::tipping_hand_man::woman_shrugging::man_shrugging::warning::warning::confounded::persevere::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::open_mouth::neutral_face::expressionless: ummmm There are plenty why not add more XD

I just put a bunch of random ones

See I need a laugh one right now lol.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

im just messing with you :grinning: Cheers.

1 Like