Dev Diary #9 - New Gameplay for a New Galaxy

Maybe if a fleet is in scanner range of a planet with a fleet control center they get a bonus of some kind.

0 Likes

I believe you are incorrect unless someone knows something I don’t. The planets I’ve taken from a friendly person, but enemy as far as the game is concerned required an assault. The only advantage was i knew in advance what the military was so I could be prepared in advance for the assault.

0 Likes

It was very much possible before. I had someone add syntis all of the planets I own, though it’s not working atm and shows a glitch. I’ll guess the debris field, trade crates patch might have changed/fix/broke it.

0 Likes

I understand correctly that the release of the game will be released in November and there will be Russian localization?

0 Likes

In November we will launch Second galaxy or “Beta” in other words. Early access release on steam will be in December. Hopefully with Russian localization.

2 Likes

OK. How can I access the second beta?
Is there any way? )

0 Likes

It hasn’t started (yet!) due this month Yarri. See this post on the Blog.

I am sure the Devs will have beta key for anyone as eager as you are!! Keep checking your sign up emails!

Be patient we’re feeling as you do !

1 Like

You’re right. There are very few good strategy games right now. So we wait Beyond Dark with hope and impatience. And yet, I want to clarify. If I registered a month ago, but scored 8 referral links - I have a guarantee that I will get the key? )

0 Likes

@mel can correct me if I’m wrong but everyone who has signed up will get a key for beta…

2 Likes

Well then, let’s wait )

0 Likes