Covenant of the Phoenix - COTP

Replied to your message…

after playing for a few days and getting to know a few of you on chat i would like to join your alliance as well

1 Like

Sending you a private message

Im interested. A few questions beforehand. Are you an Alliance just in this game? How do you handle activity ingame (If your alliance is spread over Multi games how does activity handle then?)

We actually have a larger group on a separate Discord with which you could get access to other games. Most of the people who play with us in Outscape are just Outscape members.

Well we have neighborhoods and regions in game where members can coordinate with other members for defense, offensive, or other activities (like testing).

I am not sure I understand part of your last question, do you mean multiple servers in this game, or just multiple games in general.

If its the first, we are going to be primarily focused on a Perma server/long term server. If its the second COTP main had a huge system for promoting individuals that serve as the heads of different Chapter for each game. I am the head for Outscape.

COTP is a great bunch. Someone from the Leadership group is nearly always available for answering questions and the player base is a font of information about the game. You will always find someone on Discord to assist you if you have any issues. Great bunch of people.

3 Likes

I can’t figure out how to PM you here, but I am interested in joining.

Thank you

@Cheatle

With some more text because it needs to be 20 characters.

You can message Cheatle#1604 on discord.

You can also look for members of the leadership team in the outscape discord https://discordapp.com/channels/298193409250689025/420539062055731201

LOL Guys, already PMed the fellow.

Just giving this a bump.

If you want to PM me, you can click my name, click it again to go to my profile, and the go to messages and send me a direct message.

Alternatively, you can PM through the Public Discord channel.