Can we talk about this? UI QoL

UI & QoL.

There’s a lot of room for improvement on this, thankfully I think this isn’t really controversial and is even acknowledged by IDA. A lot of players have brought up various quality of life things in relation to this, although perhaps we can get a running list going below since there’s no way, I can come up with it on my own.

One of a few that I will bring up however is the lack of a confirmation button for recycling a fleet in a fleet dock. I’d bet you quite a significant chunk of the player base has accidentally recycled a fleet intending to launch it. It should be relatively straightforward to add a confirmation before recycling in order to prevent this from happening as often.

I’m also not sure why some building queues are limited to 10 at a time or whatever, when a planet can have more than that at once.

Having a way to cancel an entire planet queue, or at least more than one at a time, would be pretty useful as well.

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas on the subject feel free to comment below. This is part of my “Can we talk about this” series of forum posts. Feel free to check out the rest and share your thoughts!

6 Likes

Cancelling the entire build queue would be great, especially when trying to reorder new buildings and upgrades.

As long as we are talking about UI improvements, I’d really appreciate commas or periods for large numbers. How much is 1000000? Reading 1.000.000 or 1,000,000 is much easier on the eyes.

3 Likes