Borg Alliance

Hello

We are new Alliance located in center-north-east part of galaxy.
We are small for now. But any one in this region interested to join contact me
on Discord Sauvan#1021

Regards

1 Like

Allow me to repost an edited reply I previously made on another recruitment post.

How about writing a longer description for your new and unknown alliance?

How active? Leadership structure? Casual or competitive? Are you allied with any other alliances? Any veteran members that can share knowledge and help new players? Any useful tools for your members? Regular or roleplay? Policy on aggression? Rough coordinates? Answering some of these questions is sure to flesh out your recruitment post.

3 Likes

I will write more when there will be more. For now we just have few guys from different time zones.
We have no real structures yet. I just try to bind players from that region of space see who is active etc
But thank you for your input

Regards

Sauvan

We are new Alliance located in center-north-east part of galaxy.
As Borg we are collective. We make important decisions by majority vote.
We welcome any race. But we are aggressive alliance. So you join or die if you in our path.
Each member can invite his neighbor or attack him for expansion. So sooner you join better for you:)
Any question contact Sauvan#1021

1 Like

For first week of my membership here i can say that BORG is a great collective. It is fun (and much more safe lol) to play with them, and i think it will be far more interesting in the future.
Good to be assimilated :smiley:

1 Like