*Bones* It's dead Jim!

@Joe server doesn’t have a pulse, please resuscitate stat :slight_smile: :man_firefighter: CLEAR!!! :zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap:

Yes the Sunday slowdown has become full on death.

Please can we not wait till Easter for a Resurrection. When did this become a regular thing…?

on the plus side i can still look at planet stats and pull up stuff, which is weird. must be on separate servers or something. so i’m working on my planet database so i can figure out if i need to switch out a few more of my planets. pretty sure i do, but going to look at all my options before i make any moves.

So at least i’m not actually losing any time, still getting something useful done that i need to get out of the way. And most of my planets are still doing fine, just can’t get logistics fleets under way :frowning:

Still dead… can see but interact with nothing… not even chat

Don’t expect it back until tomorrow morning (US time). Unfortunate, but it is what it is.

Did we blow something up? I didn’t mean to let that limpet mine slip away…

Hehe newcomers. These issues with server were quite a regular in a2. Welcome to alpha testers. ))))

Thanks for reporting:

@joe @mel It’s broken again! Need a jump start lol.

3 Likes

Thank you and sorry for inconvenience. We’ll fix it as soon as possible

1 Like

The servers were restarted this morning and should be working as normal now - please let us know if otherwise. It was related to the same issue from the weekend and will be fixed in the next update (until then, if it happens again it needs to be manually resolved).

Looks like they just bounced again. Stuck at “Connecting to the server”, even though the server status page thinks they’re online.

I blame “Brexit”

Apparently that’s the cause of all evils this side of the pond right now…

Mee Tooo …!

Servers are offline - the devs are looking in to it. Will let you know when I know more.

4 Likes

They should be back on again. I believe a fix was applied in the interim so hopefully no more crashes!

3 Likes