Beyond Dark is changing its name to Outscape!

0 Likes

OutScape, Beyond Dark. Those as a Combo name seems to flow better. Would be interesting to see what regions the names worked in.

1 Like

As long as leaders of our interstellar empires are not called “Navigators” I’m OK with it…

But as WarMongers says be nice to see the names that were also considered (including the original)

0 Likes

War raged across the universe, races waging war upon each other on an unprecedented scale… until the leader of the Creators had witnessed enough and decided to end all life in all universes including themselves… He conceived a weapon that would return everything to dust… Other Creators disagreed with this finality and began plotting an outscape. The plot was hatched to bring all lifeforms together into the Stasis Ark, once complete the Ark phased into the void… a region between universes… The leader detonated the weapon and reduced the universe to dust… though the Ark was safe… over billions of years the dust formed new galaxies teaming with stars and planets… When a new galaxy was found with the ability to support life the Ark distributed all life it held across this galaxy they called it Andromeda… from beyond dark to the light of new stars where life can begin again and forge a new future…

1 Like

I like it. I would also like to see both names, so that both the old and new name continues. I’m sure there will be thousands of new players, but it would also be nice to not confuse the 2 thousand original players by eliminating the old name entirely. Outscape, Beyond Dark would be a great compromise and keep both the new and old out there. DecidE’s “story” brings it all together. I think it would be a great story to tell as the intro to the game.

0 Likes

Hm Outscape I don’t know why but it seems to ring nice in my head. :thinking:

0 Likes