AtD can log in but no commands are followed

I have replied to a few similar problem posts, but to draw more attention figured I would start thread of my own. Since patch this week, I can log in but commands (transfer resources, fleet movement, etc) are not executed as if they aren’t reaching serverside, or server is not reaching clientside with response.

Including end of logs below for any support folks to chime in on:

Looking at my error.log it shows a WARNING message for websocket error at bottom of file but nothing further.

DEBUG: canLeave: True timer: False
WARNING: WebSocket exception: 

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 2978 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 1a40 -> priority: 1 

AND output.log.txt ends file with:

C:\Windows\system32\SspiCli.dll:SspiCli.dll (000007FEFCE20000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SspiCli.dll', fileVersion: 6.1.7601.24545

========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================

0x000000013F22CD15 (Outscape) PlatformThread::PlatformThread
0x000000013F3F498E (Outscape) PlatformThread::Join
0x000000013F22B4DF (Outscape) operator new
0x000000013F42935C (Outscape) PlayerWinMain
0x000000013F8C4110 (Outscape) RectT<int>::GetXMax
0x00000000772B556D (kernel32) BaseThreadInitThunk

========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========

**** Crash! ****

EDIT: I have sent my logs to help@outscape.net for their use in determining problem.

@loopzilla what you guys use a websocket backplane if any? redis pub/sub?

I am having long delays on Andradite so I tried login in AtD and there the commands are not executed at all. So the problem is not on our end as I have no connection problems to anything else beside Outscape servers.

I click systems and the dialog opens and closes, like an event is being fired for received data causing the dialog to lose focus and disappear. does this several times then eventually works.

@loopzilla, send to max

At this time, AtD is taking commands again- good job!

1 Like

Please let me know if this is still happening following the recent fixes that were made.

1 Like

It happened twice on one system but then after it was fine… presume you’re lazy loading some data on first click that triggers loss of focus worth bugging but not worth fixing at this time… IMO

@joe